Key West is a vacation spot for those who love the outdoor. The pet friendly hotel in Key West offer a variety of animal modified facilities that will give a pet friendly stay. Some of the services they offer include, dog walking, specialized bedding and sitting services.
10x Pet Friendly Hotel in Key West
- Douglas House: this is one of the best pet friendly hotels in Key West. You are allowed to bring two of your dogs, of any size. It costs an additional fee of $25 per pet, per night. Your pet has to be properly supervised in the guest room, and not left unattended to.
- Amsterdam’s Curry Mansion Inn: the pet friendly policies and activities allows for you to bring 2 dogs under 20ibs for an additional cost of $10 per day. You can take your pet along with you for sight seeing. They also have a list of pet friendly restaurants for guest that travel with their dogs,
- The Capitana Key West: the capitana is a dog friendly resort. They have facilities to help make your pets feel at home. The pet resorts accept your 30 pounds and under pets, with a non-refundable fee of $75 per night.
- The Garden House: the garden house welcome pets that are up to 20 pounds into their luxury cottage. There is a dog beach that is secure and fenced however, All pets must be on leashes for safety purposes.
- Margaritaville beach house: margaritaville beach house is a pet friendly hotel in Key West. It welcomes at least two dogs that are up to 30 IBS, your dogs must not be left unattended to, they offer beds and treats and a grassy area for pet relief on the property.
- The Laureate Key West: Dogs of 30 pounds and under are welcome. Upon arrival your pets are given gifts bags. The hotel offers services of the opal paws programs for the pets that stay here. There are a lot of pet friendly parks, beaches and restaurants nearby.
- The palms’ hotel: this pet friendly hotel is inside a historic home. Pets up to 40 IBS are $25 per night and 75 pounds more cost $35
- The Gates Hotel: the pets are given a welcome gifts upon arrival with lots of goodies for their stay at the gates hotel. They allow pets of up to 50 pounds and a fee of $25 per pet.
- Opal key resorts and marina: the opal key resorts and marina is a pet friendly hotel in Key West. It allows for up to 2 dogs that weigh 30 pounds for a fee of $75 per pet. Your pet is not allowed to be left unattended to. The hotel provides you with a pet bed, waste bags, food and water. The property has grassy areas for walks and potty breaks.
- The Perry hotel Key West: this is a relaxing environment on the water. It offers two dog parks. Your pets are gifted upon arrival and put up in a comfortable and pet friendly mangrove room